While there are no Blue Jays spots in this latest YouTube Canada Ads Leaderboard, The Hive’s Simon Creet is no less enthusiastic about the varied and compelling ads that Tim Hortons and EA Sports have produced. However, not every ad with a sports celebrity makes the grade in Creet’s mind.
Note: This ranking indicates which ads were most watched within Canada. To be included on this ranking, a video must be listed as an ad on YouTube. While Google does not make Canadian viewer statistics available, it determines this ranking with a process that accounts for paid and organic views and how much of a given video viewers watch.
YouTube Canada Ads Leaderboard
• August 2015 (with Steve Miller)
• July 2015(with Karen Howe)
• June 2015 (with Jeromy Lloyd)
• May 2015 (with Jeff MacEachern)
• April 2015 (with John Farquhar)
• March 2015 (with Joshua Stein and Diego Bertagni)
• February 2015 (with Jane Murray and Mark Mason)
• January 2015 (with Jamie King)
• December 2014 (with Denise Rossetto and Todd Mackie)
Host: Simon Creet, The Hive
Production: Notch Video
Producer: Leah Ruehlicke