On the seventeenth floor of Rogers’ campus and overlooking a drenched downtown Toronto, a collection of the finest creative minds in advertising have gathered to assess a year’s worth of Canadian creative work.
The 2015 Marketing Awards jury – hand-picked by jury co-chairs Judy John, CEO and chief creative officer of Leo Burnett, and Peter Ignazi, chief creative officer at Cossette – have spent a day and a half debating and rating the best of this year’s more than 1,500 award entries.
Today marks their final day of judging.
• Jon Flannery, FCB, Toronto
• Hannah Smit, John St., Toronto
• Todd Blevins, Trampoline, Halifax
• Helen Pak, Havas, Toronto
• Christina Yu, Red Urban, Toronto
• Andrée-Anne Hallé, LG2, Quebec City
• Todd Mackie, Toronto
• Dean Lee, DDB, Vancouver
• Irene Pau, Rethink, Toronto
• Pascal de Decker, Taxi, Montreal
• Linda Carte, BBDO, Toronto
• Michael Murray, SapientNitro, Toronto
• Izzy DeBellis, Naked Communications, New York
This will be the 93rd edition of the annual awards show. The shortlists will be announced in the weeks to come, with the bronze, silver, gold and Best of Show winners revealed at a gala presentation on June 4.