The Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) has elected Mitch Joel, president of Montreal digital agency Twist Image, as chair of its board of directors for 2011 and 2012.
Peg Hunter, vice-president, marketing and communications at Home Depot of Canada, has been elected vice-chair.
Hunter and Joel were elected at the CMA’s annual general meeting on May 25.
Other newly elected board members include:
• Robin Heisey, chief creative officer, Draftfcb
• Jeff Lowe, vice-president, marketing and communications, TELUS
• Chris O’Neill, managing director, Google Canada
• Sean Taggart, vice-president, marketing, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
• Vince Timpano, president and CEO, Groupe Aeroplan Canada
• Graeme Whickman, vice-president, marketing at the Ford Motor Co. of Canada