CMA elects Joel, Hunter to lead board
The Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) has elected Mitch Joel, president of Montreal digital agency Twist Image, as chair of its board of directors for 2011 and 2012.
Peg Hunter, vice-president, marketing and communications at Home Depot of Canada, has been elected vice-chair.
Hunter and Joel were elected at the CMA’s annual general meeting on May 25.
Other newly elected board members include:
• Robin Heisey, chief creative officer, Draftfcb
• Jeff Lowe, vice-president, marketing and communications, TELUS
• Chris O’Neill, managing director, Google Canada
• Sean Taggart, vice-president, marketing, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
• Vince Timpano, president and CEO, Groupe Aeroplan Canada
• Graeme Whickman, vice-president, marketing at the Ford Motor Co. of Canada
This story can be found at: http://marketingmag.ca/brands/cma-elects-joel-hunter-to-lead-board-28044.
Copyright © 1996-2019 Brunico Communications Ltd. All Rights Reserved.