There are only three holiday ads on November’s YouTube Canada Ads Leaderboard, all from the U.K., as it turns out. Otherwise the monthly list of the most-watched YouTube ads in Canada is filled with foods of all flavours (including two ads for McDonald’s).
Note: This ranking indicates which ads were most watched within Canada. To be included on this ranking, a video must be listed as an ad on YouTube. While Google does not make Canadian viewer statistics available, it determines this ranking with a process that accounts for paid and organic views and how much of a given video viewers watch.
1. Drogba vs. Messi: #EpicFood
Posted by Turkish Airlines on Nov. 14
2. Sainsbury’s OFFICIAL Christmas 2014 Ad
Posted by Sainsbury’s on Nov. 12
3. GoPro: The Streets of Japan in 4K
Posted by GoPro on Nov. 4
4. John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014 – #MontyThePenguin
Posted by John Lewis on Nov. 6
5. From London with Love | Starring Romeo Beckham
Posted by Burberry on Nov. 3
6. McDonald’s Fry Defender: The First French Fry Security System
Posted by McDonald’s Canada on Nov. 6
7. How to Create Your Own Wall Art Gallery
Posted by Canon Canada on Nov. 6
8. The Wild Within: British Columbia, Canada
Posted by Destination British Columbia on Nov. 4
9. Foot Locker’s Week of Greatness 2014 – It’s Happening feat. Manny Pacquiao
Posted by Foot Locker on Nov. 19
10 Our food. Your questions. What are McRib patties made of?
Posted by McDonald’s on Nov. 3